Tuesday 24 July 2012

Tuesday Thoughts

After weeks of searching, I finally found a place to live for the school year. Totally ecstatic as I can't wait to start decorating and have been looking up various colour palettes, furniture, storage ideas, various artworks and the like that I can incorporate into my place. My bedroom already has one of the walls painted a sunny yellow and since I'm too lazy to change it, I was looking up various interior designs that incorporated yellow into the bedroom design. So far, I'm loving what I've been finding on pinterest in regards to the colour palettes:


Palette 1: Via HGTVLizG










                                                            
Still debating on which palette I want to go with but currently, I'm leaning towards the first one after I saw just how gorgeous yellow and grey were together:





                                                                                   via Mabelle on Pinterest
I would love to hear your thoughts too!

7 comments:

  1. That's beautiful, wish I could justify redecorating my own room! Love yellow - grey but also yellow in combination with first colour in palette 2, blue-green shade?
    Good luck and do post a photo when you finish? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the yellow and aqua look as well - I guess it'll come down to how easily (taking into consideration cost) I can find furniture in those colour palettes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those colors are gorgeous! I have my bedroom walls painted in yellow too, but I never thought of doing a color palette like the ones you pictured. I think I love the first palette the most :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours, Cass! Especially the aqua colour, it just pops.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Cerena! I've been trying to look for inexpensive bedding within those 2 colour palettes - harder than it looks lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! And, I literally just stumbled across your blog, and I am in love. I am pre-med and I'm really big into beauty/fashion and I thought I was the only one...so nice to have stumbled across your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Mavie! I'm glad you enjoy my blog! Shopping and looking up the latest fashion items is my ultimate stress reliever =)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...